The United States is the greatest law factory the world has ever known. ~Charles Evans Hughes

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Editing Niagara falls picture

Taking a picture of Niagara falls and what I would do to edit the picture.

1. first I would open the picture of Niagara falls and save one as the original copy and then one that I would use for the web use.
2.Crop them out of the picture.

3. Depending on the size of the picture. I would adjust the size to fit within my website. Smaller/bigger/wider/taller.

4. I would then save the photo within a file type that is best suited for use on the web. Examples being jpg,png, or gif. In this such case I would go with a jpg so if I wish to alter my design options and transperency I am free to do so.

5. Another step I can take would be to adjust the resolution which will also be a reduction in size. This however, will compromise the quality of the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment